In the first rays of spring, the Cloud Pod returns with an exciting episode this week, tuning into the big names of cloud computing–AWS, Azure, and GCP–but...
This week’s episode of the Cloud Pod podcast brings back the GCP with details on their 2023 in-person Google Cloud conference. The team also discussed details on AWS...
The Cloud Pod returns this week with more updates from the big three in cloud computing Azure, GCP, and AWS! The highlights of this week include: Amazon rolling out new...
2023 rolled in with exciting cloud computing news and the troubling tech winter. Companies are reviewing their staff strength to cut costs as consumer spending priorities...
Finally, the much-debated Pentagon contract saga comes to a fairy tale ending. Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google were awarded long-term cloud computing contracts by the...
Google and the GCP took the week off in this week’s CloudPod, likely still fulfilling the hundreds of announcements from Google Next while they plan something big for the...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- The Reinvention of Amazon Bedrock
- Maximizing Cost Efficiency with AWS Savings Plans
- Navigating Cloud Maturity Models: A Roadmap to Achieving Business Excellence
- The CloudPod Is Tired of Talking About New Instance Types— Episode #232 in Summary
- Scaling New Heights: Foghorn’s Cloud Transformation for a SaaS Provider
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- AWS Security Case Study
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Heterogeneous Cloud Infrastructure
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod