The cloud computing news cycle slowed a bit after two major events threatened to overload us last week, but there were still new developments on the horizon. Amazon...
This week in cloud-related news brings us to the forefront of innovation, with GCP, Azure, and AWS all pushing the technology forward with big events like Google Cloud Next...
As virtualization remains a foundation for infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), building a better virtual machine (VM) is still a hook for cloud service providers. It’s no...
If you’re looking to stay informed of all the latest cloud-related news, check out the CloudPod podcast! This week in Episode #184 continued the positioning of the top...
Episode #182 of CloudPod presents releases and acquisitions from the three big hats in cloud computing. That includes a new console experies from Amazon SWF; a few...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- The Reinvention of Amazon Bedrock
- Maximizing Cost Efficiency with AWS Savings Plans
- Navigating Cloud Maturity Models: A Roadmap to Achieving Business Excellence
- The CloudPod Is Tired of Talking About New Instance Types— Episode #232 in Summary
- Scaling New Heights: Foghorn’s Cloud Transformation for a SaaS Provider
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- AWS Security Case Study
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Heterogeneous Cloud Infrastructure
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod