As migrations to public cloud platforms on AWS, Azure and GCP continue to grow at a rapid pace, Foghorn, powered by Evoque, is innovating new infrastructure solutions to...
Migrating to the cloud can be tough. Often, and with good reason, organizations opt for incremental changes when adopting new technologies. But at some level, even a...
We are excited to share that we have been awarded Amazon Web Services (AWS) Public Sector Partner in the AWS Public Sector Partner Program (PSP). This designation further...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) publishes their opinions of best practice architectures, and has historically performed Well Architected Reviews for key customers. Recently,...
One of the most interesting differences between GCP and AWS is how each vendor recommends you isolate the blast radius of functional teams. AWS will tell you that in all...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- The Reinvention of Amazon Bedrock
- Maximizing Cost Efficiency with AWS Savings Plans
- Navigating Cloud Maturity Models: A Roadmap to Achieving Business Excellence
- The CloudPod Is Tired of Talking About New Instance Types— Episode #232 in Summary
- Scaling New Heights: Foghorn’s Cloud Transformation for a SaaS Provider
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- AWS Security Case Study
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Heterogeneous Cloud Infrastructure
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod