Our everyday lives have become so automated, to the point that the simplest manual tasks can seem cumbersome. Microwaves exist for a reason. We don’t miss hand rolling our...
It happens to us all. Bloat can happen. An apt analogy to cloud spend bloat is Thanksgiving, as the cornucopia of yum covers every piece of plate real estate. There are so...
Born in 2006, EC2 Classic is the original workhorse that helped AWS become the cloud market leader. After an admirable career, EC2 Classic will be given a gold watch and...
Zero-Cost, Confidential Workshops on Security, FinOps, and Container Design Customized for your IT Team Wouldn’t it be great to be able to take your cloud consultant on the...
As explained by AWS, chaos engineering is the “practice of stressing an application in testing or production environments by creating disruptive events, such as sudden...
Background Foghorn clients often ask us for help in defining a least-privilege environment for their existing applications. A significant piece of that goal involves...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- The CloudPod thinks the AWS Switzerland region is a big plus – Episode #188 in summary
- Google Cloud Next, More Like Google Cloud Passed – Episode #186 in Summary
- The Top Container Management Tools For DevOps
- The Foghorn Difference in Game Development
- Azure VM vs. Amazon EC2 vs Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod