At re:Invent 2013 Amazon Web Services launched CloudTrail, a service which exposes the log files of all API actions that occur within the AWS accounts of those who enable...
We are a small company. We make no apologies for that. As our competition continues to raise millions of dollars in funds, give away their services to snag market share,...
In any new space, the process of building formal accreditation plans takes a bit of time. Currently Amazon Web Services has two courses for partners, a business tract and a...
The Perfect Capacity Curve We’ve all seen the picture which clearly depicts the easiest cloud computing benefit to visualize – capacity on demand. Here it is one...
Over a series of blog posts, I would like to look at public cloud offerings as an additional set of discreet tools in the toolbox of the infrastructure and operations...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- The CloudPod thinks the AWS Switzerland region is a big plus – Episode #188 in summary
- Google Cloud Next, More Like Google Cloud Passed – Episode #186 in Summary
- The Top Container Management Tools For DevOps
- The Foghorn Difference in Game Development
- Azure VM vs. Amazon EC2 vs Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod