Zero-Cost, Confidential Workshops on Security, FinOps, and Container Design Customized for your IT Team Wouldn’t it be great to be able to take your cloud consultant on the...
Background Foghorn clients often ask us for help in defining a least-privilege environment for their existing applications. A significant piece of that goal involves...
With 99 episodes in the can, the Cloud Pod podcast has become my weekly go-to for up-to-date cloud news and analysis. With equal parts intelligence, humor, and honesty these...
Welcome Back! This is the 4th post in our series on controlling and optimizing costs in the cloud. If this is your first time here, I invite you to take a look at the...
Welcome back, this is the 3rd post in our series on controlling and optimizing costs in the cloud. If this is your first time here, I invite you to take a look at the...
Welcome back, this is part two in our series on controlling and optimizing costs in the cloud. If you are new, here is the first part of the series, Cost Control Analysis...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- The CloudPod thinks the AWS Switzerland region is a big plus – Episode #188 in summary
- Google Cloud Next, More Like Google Cloud Passed – Episode #186 in Summary
- The Top Container Management Tools For DevOps
- The Foghorn Difference in Game Development
- Azure VM vs. Amazon EC2 vs Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod