Questions about how to measure technical debt were on the minds of computer scientists such as Miehr Manny Lemmon as far back as 1980, when he said: “As an evolving program...
What is Lift and Shift in Cloud Migration? You’ve completed all due diligence, decided which platforms fit your operation, and finally accepted that a move to the cloud is...
Join Foghorn’s diligent, cloud security pro, Dennis Pelton, as he takes us on a super helpful, 6-minute tutorial highlighting techniques he has in his penetration testing...
Aerospace Meets Cloud Computing Aerospace is the rare occasion where the phrase ‘it’s not rocket science’ doesn’t apply! Between R&D and...
DevOps: CI/CD Tools As continuous integration/continuous development, or CI/CD, continues to become more necessary for developers to compete, the matter of which CI/CD tools...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
- Maximizing Cost Efficiency with AWS Savings Plans
- Navigating Cloud Maturity Models: A Roadmap to Achieving Business Excellence
- The CloudPod Is Tired of Talking About New Instance Types— Episode #232 in Summary
- Scaling New Heights: Foghorn’s Cloud Transformation for a SaaS Provider
- Exploring HashiCorp’s Innovative Suite of Tools
- Amazon Web Services
- Artifactory HA
- AWS Security Case Study
- Cloud Consultant Pricing
- Cloud Management
- cloud stress test
- Cost Optimization
- Edge Computing
- Evoque Data Center
- Featured Stories
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Heterogeneous Cloud Infrastructure
- Multi-generational Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- public sector
- The Cloud Pod