Enterprise Account Executive
Manhattan, New York Area
Foghorn is a San Francisco based cloud consultant enjoying enormous growth. We’re in an explosive space: delivering DevOps and cloud consulting services to customers running apps on AWS, GCP and Azure. We’re expecting 2020 will even be bigger for Foghorn. As a result, we’re growing our team and seeking an Enterprise Account Executive. You’ll be a key contributor in helping grow our business to the cloudosphere!
In this role you’re already well versed in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) having helped companies embark on their transformation to the cloud. You’ll prospect, present, qualify and sign new enterprise accounts to become Foghorn customers.
- Cold calling, lead generation and qualifying leads
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Build portfolio of new Foghorn accounts
- Manage and accurately forecast deal flow
- Attain cloud sales certifications
- 7+ years experience selling to enterprise and Fortune class companies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Technical understanding of IaaS, cloud tools and services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience selling solutions to CxO level customers and stakeholders
NICE TO HAVE
- 3+ years selling AWS, GCP, Azure or similar IaaS/PaaS cloud platforms
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to travel to client locations throughout the Manhattan, New York area.
- Occasionally required to travel to client locations outside the Manhattan, New York area.
If you love tech, working with customers, and building new relationships please submit your application today!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
APPLY to firstname.lastname@example.org